POR MUY LARGA QUE SEA LA TORMENTA, EL SOL SIEMPRE VUELVE A BRILLAR ENTRE LAS NUBES.

miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

ROLE-PLAYS


Hello again, my dear pupils.
You are preparing your first Role-Play in pairs for the English class. I know you are a little bit worried. Be calm!
I would like to explain this new activity for your parents:
A Role- Play consists on a dialogue in pairs imitating a real situation. They act out trying to be as much natural as possible. Each pupil must memorize a role and the part of a conversation they have chosen. After that... Let´s act in class!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello everyone, I am the mother of Leticia and I am delighted with the initiative to write in English on the blog of the class. The Role-Play has been a success and I hope that they repeated it during the course. So, follow the students are very excited. Good bye.

    ResponderEliminar