POR MUY LARGA QUE SEA LA TORMENTA, EL SOL SIEMPRE VUELVE A BRILLAR ENTRE LAS NUBES.

lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

A TYPICAL BRITISH DAY

FOR 3º  LEVEL and FOR 4º LEVEL:
Watch and Listen to the video (solo hasta el minuto 2:29) and Complete this information in your notebook about what Mark says:

_ I get up at ............... My school starts at ...........
_ I wash my............. and brush my .............. in the ...............
_ I ................ .................... at 8:15 with my .......................
_ I ............ ................... at the cafeteria at .....................
_ I leave school at ..................... and I go to play .....................
_ I get home at ......................
_ I do .......... .................... at six o`clock.
_ At seven o`clock, I ............ .................. with my family.
_ In the evening, I play ......................., chat .........  ......  ......... and play .........  ...........
_ At ten o`clock I ......... ..... ..................




FOR 5º LEVEL: Watch the video. Then listen, read and stop it to copy some Fred`s routines in your notebook (just select 8 activities in his daily routine).

My name is Fred. I live in London...

1.
2..
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario