POR MUY LARGA QUE SEA LA TORMENTA, EL SOL SIEMPRE VUELVE A BRILLAR ENTRE LAS NUBES.

miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

MY DAILY ROUTINE

Daily Routines in English - English Grammar Here

Look at the picture and WRITE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE:

FOR 3º LEVEL: Use the routines 2, 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12. Copy and Complete the sentences:

_ I ................ at ................. o`clock.
_ I ................ at ................. o`clock.
_ I ................ at ................. o`clock.
_ I ................ at ................. o`clock.
_ I ................ at ................. o`clock.
_ I ................ at ................. o`clock.

FOR 4º LEVEL: Use the routines 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12. Copy and Complete:

_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 

FOR 5º LEVEL: Use the all the 12 routines from the picture. Copy and Complete the sentences:

_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 
_ I ................ at ................. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario